We are in an unprecedented time with COVID-19. We face the likelihood of worshiping online for some time. The inability to meet together impacts our church financially. This new normal provides an opportunity to explore other ways to contribute.
Whatever method you choose, we encourage you to continue your giving, participating in our online worship and connecting with others by phone, email, Facebook, and other virus-safe means. We do need each other.
Click here to make a donation online.
A new window will open to our secure payment processing system administered by Vanco.
Bill Pay via your Bank or Credit Union
Banks or credit unions may use slightly different names for this service. The church receives a check in the mail, just as if you had written one. There is no fee, and you can stop the Bill Pay or change the amount anytime.
The procedure may vary a little. You can set it up online, or speak to a bank/credit union representative in person or by phone to have a check mailed to the church one time or on a recurring basis (weekly, monthly, etc.).
Mail a Check
Though not a high-tech method, this takes just a little extra effort and a stamp. Just mail it to:
If you order from Amazon, switch to Amazon Smile, which donates to the charity of your choice each time you make a purchase.
- Sign into smile.amazon.com using the same password you normally use.
- On your desktop, Go to Your Account from the top of the page (On your device, skip this and go directly to Change Your Charity at the bottom of the page)
- Go to Change Your Charity and select United Church in University Place, so that there’s a donation to UCUP every time you make a purchase.
If you purchase from a Kroger grocery store, you can also have select a charity of your choice.
- Type Kroger Community Rewards into your browser
- Sign into your account (or create an account)
- Select Community
- Select United Church in University Place as your charity donation.